We were really pleased when Sarah agreed to feature as one of our Winchester Women; she has an array of talents’ under her belt (Makeup Artist, Photographer, Nail Technician – to name a few) all of which promote and celebrate the importance a woman’s self love and confidence; which is a tough feat for a lot of us in the pressures of todays society. In this weeks interview, Sarah shares her secrets to positive self image, as well as sharing the very personal story that inspired her to turn Sarah Bacchus in to a brand that would help every woman she has the pleasure of meeting, view themselves from a completely different perspective.
What was your inspiration behind setting up Sarah Bacchus – The Brand?
Which women inspire you?
How important to you is empowering other women?
What steps do you think women can take themselves to feel more self confident?
What are your top 5 desert island Beauty Products to swear by?
- A good nighttime skin oil, I love RMS at the moment (sold in Space NK) as it drenches the skin and really helps the skin renew itself at night time.
- A cream blusher, preferably a nice fresh peachy or healthy pink shade and Kevin Aucoin’s products are mind blowing. They also can be used on the lips as a tint! As can RMS products! Both ranges are fantastic.
- Sunscreen for all year round! This has to be top of my list as I’m 46 and I really take care of my skin. Protect all the time and you will thank me in years to come!
- I’d have my lashes LVL’d so they would be tinted and lifted, I would also have done my HD brow treatment so the only other eye product I would take would be the Rimmel Scandalise black waterproof liner pencil as its the best! I have used every expensive one on the market and nothing compares to Rimmel’s
- The last one would have to be a good hair treatment like Olaplex. My hair is my thing and it needs care!
What are your favourite things about living in Winchester?
What are your goals for the rest of year ahead?
Now Read This...
Dr. Mandy's Health Check: Let's talk about Vaginas...
You might think you know everything about keeping your 'private parts' in tip top shape, but you could be wrong. There are tons of misconceptions about what you should be doing to maintain a healthy vagina. WinchestHer's Resident GP, Dr...Read More
How to Survive & Thrive through The Menopause
This week, we caught up with Nikki Caputa, health and fitness coach, certified nutritionist and co-director of UK Hypopressives about all things Menopause. This unavoidable transition can be a time of great physical and emotional...Read More
4 Ways to Raise Your Self Esteem
We’re all so busy rushing around managing those multiple diaries and endless to-do lists. It’s so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This is where judgement and comparison can creep in. We are constantly...Read More
Now Read This...
Valentine's Day in Winchester
With Valentines Day fast approaching I’ve pulled together some ideas of ways to celebrate in our awesome city no matter what sort of a day you are looking for!Read More
From Hot Mess to Hot Stuff: Let's talk about the M Word...
If I’m honest with myself, I’ve been experiencing symptoms of the peri-menopause for at least the past five years, probably more; but out of those 5 plus years, I was in denial for at least three of them! However, as memory loss is...Read More
Enliven your Space with Living Coral
If you’re a fan of reading design and creative articles, then you’ve probably already discovered this vivacious, yet versatile hue this year. It’s the Pantone Colour of the year for 2019, and for design enthusiasts everywhere,...Read More
What's On? Winchester Cocktail Week!
What a way to kick-start February. January with all its dryness, pay-day-waiting, and post-Christmas blues is now firmly a thing of the past and Winchester Cocktail Week is officially here to cause a stir and shake things up a bit!Read More